Friday, September 4, 2009

A story of someone who leads an ordinary life..

What a great day! wake up in the morning with a smile on your face..

I was watching movie last night and it was awesome.. it was a kind of classic country movie, started with a lame and blurry shot of a girl taking shower in the bathroom.. its not about the girl that I am going to describe nor the beauty of the woman body shape neither.. but its about her teen's life.. how did she expect her first date.. which was not about to come true but not even close.. the aim for getting to know her charming 'future husband' so called..

I was thinking for years back when I was 5, there was a girl in my neighborhood namely Ai***H.. she was a beautiful clever girl with a polite social behavior.. and, you know what? She s 2 years older than me.. yeah, i know.. me.. with a childish behavior.. naughty a bit.. easy to smile without two teeth on the front.. and net combed hair.. whats more do you expect? so cute! (haha up dirik).. but for her. i wasnt more than a little CUTE bro.. (the fact should be strengthen with the use of the word again and again)..

All in all, for that time being.. my mind or my way of thinking.. tells me that she was mine as a special girlfriend.. and my matured mind kept telling me that she is the one that would be my future wife.. think of that, i was always telling her to wear 'tudung', because end up, the husband should responsible for the sins of his wife! ishk3.. what a demanding me.. (",)

So, that is one of the 'future wife' story of mine.. as far as i remember.. there were another.. the next is when I was 6 in tadika, then standard 1-2, 3-5, standard 6.. and many more..hahaha.juz kidding. There are way too many good stories to share in here.. (dont ask me why the relationship s not last long).. i can only concluded that no matter how deep is your feeling towards her, You dont simply mess it up with the whisper of demands or your needs alone.. think before you throw!

To finish off, this morning, as a good spirit full happy smiling wake up person from bed, I was hoping today will be a great day and tomorrow will comes a better day.Wassalam..

0 comments:

Post a Comment